Wednesday 31 August 2011

aug, 31st - vintage fair....


day 561:

looking forward to visiting this fair again. on my last visit i picked up this antique lace collar. i attached it to one of Limi's existing tops with another vintage collar (that a friend gave me) on top.

i also fell in love with a battered tophat....wonder if it's still there. it made me think of white rabbits and pocket watches.


also keen to try the bi-monthly Sunbury Antiques Market at Kempton Racecourse. looks like it could deliver some serious gems.


4 comments:

  1. You are a genius. Seriously, do people stop you in the street to tell you how gorgeous she is with her little outfits? I would! ... her hair looks like it's having a growth spurt? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby girl is looking just delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunbury is good. All the dealers from Portobello go there, but get there really early. (Also, the coffee and food are rubbish, so take your own.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the lace collar! Not to mention, I love all of your shots! Just gorgeous!

    Gillian from Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails